Indonesia Digital Camera Community  
Home | Review | Forum | Berita&Info | Artikel | Contact Us  

"Maaf Ada Maintenance, jadi Situs ini Mungkin Belum Jalan Sempurna"

Kamera-Digital.com Forum Forum Menu : Forum Home | Login | Daftar | Help | Search | Memberlist

Ringkasan Forum (The most messages) | Message(s) Hari ini | Highlight

Mari membagi pengetahuan buat kepentingan kita bersama.
Komunitas Kamera Digital Indonesia.

Kamera-Digital Forum : Pentax : Pentax K-x (new entry level from Pentax) New Topic Post Reply
Poster Message
486dx2 

15-09-2005

IP: Logged

View Profile Send Email to User Visit Homepage

Lokasi :
Jakarta

Kamera :
long list of Pentax camera, you will be boring anyway..

Reputasi: 0

icon Pentax K-x (new entry level from Pentax)

---

new entry level from Pentax.

they said, it doesnt have to come in black color.
$599.95 USD (for body with DA L 18-55mm lens),

fully spec at

hxxp://www.dpreview.com/news/0909/09091703pentaxkx.asp

[Edited by 486dx2 on 25-04-2010 at 12:29 PM GMT+7]

[Edited by 486dx2 on 25-04-2010 at 12:29 PM GMT+7]

K20d : DA 16-45 f/4 : DA 40 f/2.8 limited : FA 50 f/1.4 : FA 43 f/1.9 limited : K 50 f/1.2 : K 50 f/1.4 : K 28 f/3.5 : K 55 f/1.8 : M 50 f/1.7 : M 50 f/1.4 : M 200 f/4 : A 24 f/2.8 : A 50 f/1.7 : SMC Takumar 35 f/2 : AF 35-70 f/2.8 : AF08C : AF 540FGZ

--

it is man behind the gun who's killing not the gun it self, but sometime to kill enemy more efficiently you just need a BIGGER gun

17-09-2009 at 01:12 PM Post ke # 1 | Quote Reply
486dx2 

15-09-2005

Lokasi :
Jakarta

Kamera :

icon Re: Pentax K-X (new entry level from Pentax)

ini japan you can get 20 body colors and 5 grip colors.

http://www.camera-pentax.jp/k-x/

[Edited by 486dx2 on 17-09-2009 at 02:24 PM GMT+7]

K20d : DA 16-45 f/4 : DA 40 f/2.8 limited : FA 50 f/1.4 : FA 43 f/1.9 limited : K 50 f/1.2 : K 50 f/1.4 : K 28 f/3.5 : K 55 f/1.8 : M 50 f/1.7 : M 50 f/1.4 : M 200 f/4 : A 24 f/2.8 : A 50 f/1.7 : SMC Takumar 35 f/2 : AF 35-70 f/2.8 : AF08C : AF 540FGZ

--

it is man behind the gun who's killing not the gun it self, but sometime to kill enemy more efficiently you just need a BIGGER gun

17-09-2009 at 01:53 PM Post ke # 2 | Quote Reply
rendra 

08-06-2003

View Profile Send Email to User

Lokasi :
jakarta

Kamera :
batu bata aja

Reputasi: 10 (Login u/ Baca)

USD 600 (Kit) dengan fitur video dan 4.7 fps seh luar biasa...
Memakai sensor CMOS Sony (bukan Samsung lagi) yang mirip dipakai ke Alpha 500 terbaru.

Beberapa fitur unggulan yang belum ada kesetaraan di pesaingnya yang selevel adalah :
* ISO 100-12,800
* HD movie recording at 1280x720 pixels at a cinematic 24 frames per second (720p24)
* Live View function with Face detection of up to 16 faces
* Digital Filter function (mirip Art Filternya Olympus, cuma pilihannya jauh lebih banyak sampai 16 jenis)
* Cross Process mode (mirip proses film di jaman film 135 dulu)
* High-precision 11-point AF sensor
* True HDR Mode (blends 3 bracketed images into a single picture )

[Edited by rendra on 17-09-2009 at 10:15 PM GMT+7]

17-09-2009 at 09:13 PM Post ke # 3 | Quote Reply
yudi_y 

25-12-2003

Lokasi :
JakSel

Kamera :
Canon Ixus 400, Sony Cybershot S40, Sony A200

wah harganya sampe Jakarta jadi berapa yah?

01-10-2009 at 02:25 PM Post ke # 4 | Quote Reply
kudaputih 

26-02-2008

Lokasi :
mBayat

Kamera :
Fuji MDL

quote:
yudi_y wrote:
wah harganya sampe Jakarta jadi berapa yah?

harga d elyudin PENTAX KX + lensa 18-55mm 8,095,000

07-12-2009 at 01:54 PM Post ke # 5 | Quote Reply
yadisl 

30-01-2006

Lokasi :
Jakarta Selatan

Kamera :
D50

Performance di lowlight ISO tinggi bikin merinding. ISO 1600nya bersih dan tajem ..

02-01-2010 at 02:02 AM Post ke # 6 | Quote Reply
486dx2 

15-09-2005

Lokasi :
Jakarta

Kamera :

quote:
yadisl wrote:
Performance di lowlight ISO tinggi bikin merinding. ISO 1600nya bersih dan tajem ..

di JPEG. gak ada yang ngalahin saat ini. bahkan 7D.

[B]Full Resolutions[/B]

[B]Canon 50D ISO6400[/B]
[url http://75.126.132.154/PRODS/E50D/FULLRES/E50DINBI06400STDNR.JPG

[B]Nikon D90 ISO6400[/B]
[url http://75.126.132.154/PRODS/D90/FULLRES/D90INBI6400.JPG

[B]Canon 7D ISO12800[/B]
[url http://75.126.132.154/PRODS/E7D/FULLRES/E7DINBI12800.JPG

[B]Pentax K-x ISO12800[/B]
[url http://75.126.132.154/PRODS/KX/FULLRES/KXINBI12800.JPG
-

6.8 juta di aneka. Kit.

--

03-01-2010 at 05:54 PM Post ke # 7 | Quote Reply
yanuardi 

17-10-2006

quote:
486dx2 wrote
6.8 juta di aneka. Kit.

tunggu harganya dibawah 5juta ah hehehehe....

21-01-2010 at 01:30 PM Post ke # 8 | Quote Reply
yudi_y 

25-12-2003

Lokasi :
JakSel

Kamera :
Canon Ixus 400, Sony Cybershot S40, Sony A200

quote:
yanuardi wrote:
quote:
486dx2 wrote
6.8 juta di aneka. Kit.

tunggu harganya dibawah 5juta ah hehehehe....

ikutan juga heheheheh
21-01-2010 at 01:35 PM Post ke # 9 | Quote Reply
rendra 

08-06-2003

Lokasi :
jakarta

Kamera :
batu bata aja

icon Pentax K-X high ISO performance

As everyone knows, DPR's 550D full review has been (promptly) out!

So, how is the 550D compared to the K-x? First, we look at this:-

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/page14.asp

I found that the K-x wins everything at all ISO speeds over all the others for noise, colour rendition and details retained! And, if you read the noise graphs, the K-x is clearly the winner there! But then still, the DPR's reviewers needed to say this, quoted:-

"Once more the Pentax K-x gives the lowest measured results where it counts, towards the top of the ISO scale, but the differences you can see here don't translate into huge discrepancies in image quality, as you can judge from the images above."

So, when the differences are just so obvious for the picture crops as well as the charts they plot speak for themselves, they yet have to say that "the differences you see here don't translate into huge discrepancies in IQ.."! To explain, I have to say and recall for my old saying: "Pictures don't tell lies but people will!" :-o

In fact, I just have a strong feeling that the writers just don't want to embarrass Canon against what they have found out and noticed themselves, which is just so obvious and easily noticeable. So, they have to write some words to counter-balance the facts!

Well, I think my above "wisdom" should apply well unless some people are even so inhonest to an extent that they purposely manipulate the pictures that they post, with careful selection, pictures taken under particular conditions and particular settings so as to purposely show something (either for the strengths or weaknesses). It is actually not difficult to do that, for people who know well of the gear, but whom are just inhonest, when there are just too many different kinds of interests that are involved.

Next, I think we should see these "Compare To" pages:-

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/page23.asp

"Although it might sound like a rather obvious point, the main difference between default JPEG output from the EOS 550D and Pentax K-x is that the 550D's files are larger. There is very little difference in actual detail resolution, although the slightly more aggressive sharpening being applied by the 550D makes detail a little more obvious. Closer examination reveals that the K-x can resolve almost as much of the finest detail in this scene, but it is slightly masked by the fractionally softer default output."

And..
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/page26.asp

"The difference between the raw output of the EOS 550D and the Pentax K-x is pretty much the same as we've seen in the JPEGs. Both cameras are capable of excellent resolution, but the EOS 550D just edges ahead thanks to its greater pixel count. However, the difference is so subtle as to be almost irrelevant to normal photography at print sizes smaller than A3."

These times, it seems that their comments are fairer and more objective..

I don't comment further on the particulars of their ratings, fairness and consistency of the marks given (that's what many Pentax fans have been arguing these days). It is because I found those marks are meaningless and of no reference value of any kind at all! In fact, when you read any review, I do encourage you do read facts and evidence and then make your own judgement (but not rely too much on the "comments" that the reviewers write)! Don't read too much and in-depth into those words and comments if you don't believe too much in them! Instead, read the facts which don't and won't lie and they are having little and much less subjectivity!

Last but not least, specifications wise, if you have a more careful mind, you should have been able to notice that they do not compare to K-x but only the other two models which they selected for their "Compared To" tests. That's somehow strange (but possibly intentionally, again), if I have to say. Well, why the specifications comparison is only for three whereas the comparisons have been made for four? The only reason is just simple, if comparisons are to be made, some results are just not so favourable (to the Canon and Nikon), the K-x actually wins in frame rate, size, weight (without battery and card) and some other aspects, so it would be better to avoid!

Well, sorry for the conspiracy theory and tone contained in my this Blog post, but I think I would like to air these out! :-)

source : http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/search/label/K-x

06-04-2010 at 01:33 AM Post ke # 10 | Quote Reply
LH24 

03-02-2009

Lokasi :
Jakarta

Kamera :
Alpha 550

quote:
486dx2 wrote:
quote:
yadisl wrote:

di JPEG. gak ada yang ngalahin saat ini. bahkan 7D.

[B]Full Resolutions[/B]

[B]Canon 50D ISO6400[/B]

[B]Nikon D90 ISO6400[/B]

[B]Canon 7D ISO12800[/B]

[B]Pentax K-x ISO12800[/B]

-

6.8 juta di aneka. Kit.

Maaf, coba munculin gambarnya aja... pingin liat komparasinya...
Emang wah high ISO-nya KX...
06-04-2010 at 08:53 AM Post ke # 11 | Quote Reply
novary1411 

03-03-2010

Lokasi :
Jakarta - Bandung

Kamera :
KX

icon Re: Pentax K-X high ISO performance

quote:
rendra wrote:
As everyone knows, DPR's 550D full review has been (promptly) out!

So, how is the 550D compared to the K-x? First, we look at this:-

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/page14.asp

I found that the K-x wins everything at all ISO speeds over all the others for noise, colour rendition and details retained! And, if you read the noise graphs, the K-x is clearly the winner there! But then still, the DPR's reviewers needed to say this, quoted:-

"Once more the Pentax K-x gives the lowest measured results where it counts, towards the top of the ISO scale, but the differences you can see here don't translate into huge discrepancies in image quality, as you can judge from the images above."

So, when the differences are just so obvious for the picture crops as well as the charts they plot speak for themselves, they yet have to say that "the differences you see here don't translate into huge discrepancies in IQ.."! To explain, I have to say and recall for my old saying: "Pictures don't tell lies but people will!" :-o

In fact, I just have a strong feeling that the writers just don't want to embarrass Canon against what they have found out and noticed themselves, which is just so obvious and easily noticeable. So, they have to write some words to counter-balance the facts!

Well, I think my above "wisdom" should apply well unless some people are even so inhonest to an extent that they purposely manipulate the pictures that they post, with careful selection, pictures taken under particular conditions and particular settings so as to purposely show something (either for the strengths or weaknesses). It is actually not difficult to do that, for people who know well of the gear, but whom are just inhonest, when there are just too many different kinds of interests that are involved.

Next, I think we should see these "Compare To" pages:-

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/page23.asp

"Although it might sound like a rather obvious point, the main difference between default JPEG output from the EOS 550D and Pentax K-x is that the 550D's files are larger. There is very little difference in actual detail resolution, although the slightly more aggressive sharpening being applied by the 550D makes detail a little more obvious. Closer examination reveals that the K-x can resolve almost as much of the finest detail in this scene, but it is slightly masked by the fractionally softer default output."

And..
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/page26.asp

"The difference between the raw output of the EOS 550D and the Pentax K-x is pretty much the same as we've seen in the JPEGs. Both cameras are capable of excellent resolution, but the EOS 550D just edges ahead thanks to its greater pixel count. However, the difference is so subtle as to be almost irrelevant to normal photography at print sizes smaller than A3."

These times, it seems that their comments are fairer and more objective..

I don't comment further on the particulars of their ratings, fairness and consistency of the marks given (that's what many Pentax fans have been arguing these days). It is because I found those marks are meaningless and of no reference value of any kind at all! In fact, when you read any review, I do encourage you do read facts and evidence and then make your own judgement (but not rely too much on the "comments" that the reviewers write)! Don't read too much and in-depth into those words and comments if you don't believe too much in them! Instead, read the facts which don't and won't lie and they are having little and much less subjectivity!

Last but not least, specifications wise, if you have a more careful mind, you should have been able to notice that they do not compare to K-x but only the other two models which they selected for their "Compared To" tests. That's somehow strange (but possibly intentionally, again), if I have to say. Well, why the specifications comparison is only for three whereas the comparisons have been made for four? The only reason is just simple, if comparisons are to be made, some results are just not so favourable (to the Canon and Nikon), the K-x actually wins in frame rate, size, weight (without battery and card) and some other aspects, so it would be better to avoid!

Well, sorry for the conspiracy theory and tone contained in my this Blog post, but I think I would like to air these out! :-)

source : http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/search/label/K-x

Thanks Om Rendra,
550d ni inceran saya sebelum beli KX, cuma karena tidak ada toko yg ready stock mulai deh cari alternatifnya. Beruntung dapat KX yg harganya jauh lebih murah tapi fiturnya gak kalah.

07-04-2010 at 12:03 PM Post ke # 12 | Quote Reply
rendra 

08-06-2003

Lokasi :
jakarta

Kamera :
batu bata aja

icon Re: Pentax K-X high ISO performance

komunitas Pentax Singapore (dari forum clubsnap)

Mana nih Pentaxian Indo ?

White rules !!!

24-04-2010 at 08:55 AM Post ke # 13 | Quote Reply
kevinraikhan 

26-08-2005

Lokasi :
jakarta

Kamera :
pentax k100d

Reputasi: 2 (Login u/ Baca)

icon Re: Pentax K-x (new entry level from Pentax)

body kx putih, lensa putih, pake baju putih..... keren banget nih.

26-04-2010 at 10:33 AM Post ke # 14 | Quote Reply
novary1411 

03-03-2010

Lokasi :
Jakarta - Bandung

Kamera :
KX

Buat om Rendra, hitam putih KX putih...
hehehe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

26-04-2010 at 11:02 PM Post ke # 15 | Quote Reply
rendra 

08-06-2003

Lokasi :
jakarta

Kamera :
batu bata aja

dari forum tetangga.. ciamik euy miniaturnya...

18-09-2010 at 01:41 AM Post ke # 16 | Quote Reply
theknight 

04-02-2011

this is just amazingly fantastic.....I've been a regular user of Nikon and right now using my Nikon P80 but o boy, these seeems real deals to me...... gorgeous look optical lens and zoooom it just amazing.......... really liked the pics and result of these tooools....... will plan to test this one toooo........thanks

thomas sabo on sale
thomas sabo on sale
thomas sabo on sale
thomas sabo on sale

[Edited by theknight on 04-03-2011 at 02:29 PM GMT+7]

04-02-2011 at 06:31 PM Post ke # 17 | Quote Reply
dave-8000 

16-09-2010

Lokasi :
Pekanbaru, Jakarta

Kamera :
Pentax K5

icon Re:Pentax K-x Discontinued

Just info

source: http://www.pentaxforums.com/

Pentax K-x Discontinued
Major retailers running out of stock Posted on 03-30-11 in Pentax News

Read more at: http://www.pentaxforums.com/#ixzz1IEjuc4JC

Earlier this month, Pentax Japan announced that the K-x as well as the K-7 were being discontinued.

Read more at: http://www.pentaxforums.com/#ixzz1IEkKkCsF

rgds
dave8000

01-04-2011 at 10:08 AM Post ke # 18 | Quote Reply
wosnky 

28-04-2011

i love these cameras!

Pandora uk
Pandora Jewelry

28-04-2011 at 03:36 PM Post ke # 19 | Quote Reply

Kamera-Digital Forum : Pentax : Pentax K-x (new entry level from Pentax) New Topic Post Reply

Langsung ke :

Cuplikan Berita&Info  
   More Berita&Info.......     

Flash Info
Lensa apa yg cocok untuk kamera saya?
Memiliki kamera pasti berhubungan langsung dengan LENSA. Berikut informasi menarik ......(more) (di reply : 0)
Apa Fungsi VR pada Kamera Nikon D3100 ?
Penjelasan secara singkat bagaimana cara kerja VR pada kamera Nikon (di reply : 1)
More Flash Info.....
  Terakhir di Review 

Canon EOS 1200D / Rebel T5

Canon EOS 6D

More :
 Sony DSC-V3
 Pentax K200D
 Sony Alpha A-380 (Rating:5.00)
 Sony DSC-N1
Untuk Review lainnya : http://review.kamera-digital.com

Belum Login ?    Username:      Password:   Lupa password?  
Peraturan Forum (Penting untuk Dibaca!)

Forum Rules:
Who can post new topic? Administrator, Moderator, Sr. Member, Member, Jr. Member
Who can reply? Administrator, Moderator, Sr. Member, Member, Jr. Member
Who can read? Administrator, Moderator, Sr. Member, Member, Jr. Member, Guest
HTML Enabled? no
UBBC Enabled? yes
Words Filter Enable? no

Link: Daftar Harga Terbaru dan Update Kamera Digital di Indonesia

Komunitas ini Independent dan tidak berhubungan dengan merek, toko atau perusahaan tertentu.
Informasi yang berasal dari web lain adalah hak cipta web tersebut.

Copyright 2003, kamera-digital.com

Indonesia Digital Camera Community